Wednesday, February 21, 2007

A week of Highs

This week has been fantastic!
Let me do some re-capping...
Thursday night at kneedrill I was leading worship and the Holy Spirit blew us all away. Wow. There was so much energy. All I've got to say is that I played until my fingers bled...literally! Praise the LORD!
Friday night at ExPRO I got this big donation from Starbucks (since it was right after Valentine's Day) or cupcakes, so we did a bit of a "taste and see that the LORD is good" prophetic act thing. We gave out cupcakes and prayed for people and gave the words from the LORD. Lots of good testimonies from that night.
Then this weekend I was a part of a brigade that went to Langley to lead a service there. I went mainly with people from the Revolution session (Jeremy, Matt A., Dawn, Holly, Stephanie, Xander and myself). Everyone did really well. So proud of them - articulate, moving, and humble.
Then Squad (accountability) on Monday was fantastic. Great time of prayer and building each other up.
All in all - what a blessed week. Hallelujah.
On more of a comical note - on Tuesday night around 9pm I was going to make some dinner so I put to pieces of bread in the toaster, pressed down and after, probably less that 2 seconds, a mouse jumped right out of the toaster and ran away. Gave me a bit of a shout, but I guess I was toasting his tail. Funny now, not so much IN the moment.
Glory to GOD.
Tomorrow (Thursday) is my midterm. Would really appreciate all your prayers. Thanks so much,
Grace,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How I do NOT miss those mice! I truly had an awesome time playing in the band with you Kirsten. As for your exam the Lord bless your studying and keep you focused on Him.

Jason

5:46 p.m.  
Blogger Denise said...

I had that exact thing happen with the toaster and a mouse. Funny little things they are!
I miss you, Kir. I miss our funny little moments. Oranges just aren't the same ;)

9:48 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home