Friday, January 12, 2007

My life

Sorry about the lack of posts. I've been trying to figure out my life a bit and what it's going to look like this semester.
So here's the latest...
I started school this week at SFU. I am taking two courses, that will hopefully complete my degree at McGill, leaving me with a Bachelor of Arts with a major in Psyc and a minor in Philosophy. My classes aren't too thrilling - Metaphysics and Epistimology, and Stats. Woohoo.
I am still working the same hours at Starbucks, and as far as 614 goes, the only thing that has changed is that I don't teach School of Justice, but that was only like once a month...so my schedule doesn't look that much different. Just busier.

I am praying for peace and guidance in my life.
I really don't know what next year holds for me, so I take that I should really dedicate myself to prayer and listening to the LORD. So I have made some changes. Even though I am working the same amount of hours at Starbucks, I have changed when that's happening. I want to have most mornings free to do my rations and pray the bible etc. To give God my best time - which is mornings, for me - to get my days started with Him.
I do look forward to it.
Please pray for me. I know many of you do, and I appreciate it. Being back in Toronto was great for reading my bible and praying, but since being back it's a struggle to remain passionate. I recognize a lot of that is a spiritual battle. Different strongholds over this neighbourhood etc. but I want to persevere.
"The one thing I ask of the LORD - the one thing I seek the most is to live in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, delighting in the LORD's perfections and meditating in his Temple. For he will conceal me there when troubles come; he will hide me in his sanctuary. He will place me out of reach on a high rock. Then I will hold my head high above my enemies who surround me." - Psalm 27:4-6a

I will trust in the LORD. Hallelujah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home