Monday, November 20, 2006

Woah!

So I think that I finally figured out a plan for my rations (devotions).
I wake up really early 4:30am, so I didn't really want to wake up at 3:30am to do my rations then, and for some reason I just couldn't nail down an ideal time, because coming home to a house with 15 people coming and going - there's never really any peace and quiet time.
Today I just stayed at work and extra hour (which isn't ideal, but nothing has been). Anyway, it was beautiful and the LORD definately gave me peace and a great blessing.
I was given a new revelation - Praise God!
Many people say that our only OFFENSIVE weapon (as oppose to DEFENSIVE) is the sword - the inspired word of God. But, in 2 Corinthians 6:7 it says that we have righteousness as our weapon, both to ATTACK and to defend ourselves.

Anyway - I don't know if that struck anyone else like it struck me, but I was really excited reading that in Starbucks this morning.

I ask that the LORD would speak to His church and that we would have ears to listen! Let us be excited that our Maker longs to speak to us and share things with us when we call upon Him. (Jeremiah 33:3) Praise God!

1 Comments:

Blogger james said...

Thats awessome! funny how Gods timing works. I read that this morning in my devos too! That stuck out to me a bit aswell, more that we had weapons in both hands but glad u pointed that out... i love the section 2 Corinthians 5:11-6:2... God bless ya

4:52 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home