Wednesday, October 18, 2006

General update

So to keep you guys on the cutting edge, here's a quick update on my life this year so far...
Starbucks - 30h/week. It's good. Being trained up as a supervisor. Wake up at 4:30am, but I do like my job.
School of Justice - I love teaching this class. It's going very well. This session has a lot of great ideas.
ExPRO - Good stuff going on. Again, a lot of passion in the guys here. Everyone is eager to hear from the LORD!
Battlecry - This is an area of active social justice that I head up. Most of the time it's us doing ProLIFE demonstrations, but we also do some Human Traffiking info stuff and prayer vigils. It's going really well.
NightLIGHTS - REALLY REALLY GOOD! I love co-heading this ministry to the prostituted people down here. Powerful stuff.
Gospel Choir - Generally it's going well. We've had a lot of people drop it, and some new folk, but I love the music and the Holy Spirit is all up in it. Hallelujah.
Leading Worship - God has really been teaching me a lot. I've been leading every week and Kneedrill and God's been pushing me and growing me. It's a beautiful thing.
Homestead - I lead a group there once a month. It's going really well. Took some new folk out there this week. Good times :)
War Room: I do 3 hours a week. This is always good. Sometimes hard when I am really sleepy, but the LORD has been talking to me a lot about Holiness in my shifts. Gold.
I also teach piano! Going splendid. Oh, and I am getting some photo gigs which I am happy about.
Please pray for good and restful sleep. To find time for cooking and stuff like that. Ummm, and my rations. To really be fruitful, sweet, and very refreshing. God has really been putting JOY into my Spirit and I am always singing and praying and praising the LORD, for He is GOOD!! Thanks to all of those who keep me in their prayers. I really do appreciate it. Wow, what a blessing.

2 Comments:

Blogger sixonefour said...

hey sis...
just droppin' a line to say we think you rock and Rob and I are big fans...

grace
H

8:54 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey girl i miss you like crazy. It's Meesh from Montreal. xoxox. prayed for you

7:05 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home