Saturday, September 16, 2006

Please pray

I know this may make me sound like a bit of a woosy, but...
I am being eaten in my sleep!
Okay, sounds a bit dramatic, but it's is partly true.
I had all my stuff moved from the Balmoral hotel, where I was last year, to these communal apartments where I live with 16 other people.
I kind of sort of brought bedbugs here (they were in my stuff) and I am trying REALLY hard to de-contaminate and stop them from spreading. I got rid of my dresser, I was my sheets all the time, I even have a mattress cover, I at one point washed every single piece of clothing that I own...
Grrrrrr...
Why am I still being attacked. I got woken up three times last night by those little buggers (hahaha).
Any advice, tips, prayers that you want to throw out.
I KNOW that there are so many worse things in life than to be bitten by bedbugs every night, but hey, if I can rely on you guys for prayer and protection, I will.
Cheers,

PS - I lost my address book with all my phone numbers, so if you have called me and left a message for me to call back...really sorry.
(Sorry Nana)

2 Comments:

Blogger sixonefour said...

you know though, you SAY there are many things worse, but let's not be unrealistic here...it's a pestilence. I'm not being trite, but try Psalm 97. We'll pray over this situation as well. It's not cool to be eaten alive and have your body covered in telltale red bumps.
Hey - we love ya babe. If you're ever on our side of the continent, c'mon by and we'd love to love on ya.
H

7:36 p.m.  
Blogger sixonefour said...

Is your bed wood ? Anything wood that has the tell tale little black dots on it get rid of. Also they live in paper, boxes, books, etc. To be fair I stayed in the apartments last May and got bitten sleeping on the sofa. Try this, you can bug these plug in things that repell ants and roaches maybee they will work on Bedbugs.

6:01 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home