Thursday, August 31, 2006

I am alive and well!

Hello all,
I am indeed alive. Sorry I haven't written in ages but the past few weeks have been a real whirlwind of events.
I have now graduated from the War College. Praise the LORD!
The past two weeks in the downt-town Eastside have been good, stretching and such a blessing. Rich community life here. Loving it.
This week my friends - Dan, Andrea&Anthony (from Australia) and Paul (from England) ventured out to the ROCKIES. All I can say is "amazing".
WOW
I will include some photos later.
Love you all.

Jesus is LORD. God is here. Peace be upon Israel and the world.


Quote: What you do in this lifetime will echo an eternity (Gladiator)

1 Comments:

Blogger sixonefour said...

lookin' forward to the pics
H

1:39 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home