Monday, July 31, 2006

The War College

I had to give a short testimony of what the War College has taught me, so I thought that I might include it here on my blog as well.
Obviously this is a short synopsis and there's so much more to say, but just a highlight....

This year the LORD broke my heart for His children. He lifted the veil off my eyes to see that His love and mercy run deep. The calluses of my heart were shaved away as God brought me to a new level of prayer. The Lord showed me that I have a necessary role in justice, and revealed to me what the body of Christ really looks like. I needed to learn that we all need each other. Life is not about getting your stuff together so that you can function on your own; we are created for community.
The refiner's fire is hot, but God is gracious and compassionate.


For more info check out The War College to find out how you can live your life to the fullest this year.


(It's not for woosies. Ha!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Denise said...

I'm in, where do I sign up...?...oh wait, that's right...

;)

11:25 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home