Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Down to the last drop

During my time of worship this morning I was singing to the Lord and a powerful truth came out of it.
I was singing about receiving the love of Jesus - even when I don't feel like I deserve it, even when I ... you fill in the blanks. But the truth was - I don't want to waste a single drop of the blood of Jesus. If He is giving it to me, and I don't receive it, then I'm dropping it.
The blood that cost so much.
I don't want to waste a drop. So I'll receive His blood, receive His mercy, receive the grace that I don't deserve. Receive the FREEDOM!
If I am not living free, then I am not receiving His freedom.

Lord, I am truly thankful for each drop of your precious, precious blood.
Hallelujah!
Let me live to honour you. Let me live a life of gratefullness and thanksgiving.


It's all for you, it's all for you. I'm letting go, I'm letting go.
(from the worship song, "All for You")

1 Comments:

Blogger Tim said...

Thanks for this Kirsten.

Tim

11:39 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home