Friday, August 04, 2006

Fleeting

I am preparing to say goodbye to all of those I've come to befriend here in Vernon and it made me reflect on all the temporary things in my life.
I recognize that I am a fairly spontaneous person. I like to do things on the spur of the moment, make last minute changes - it's all very exciting.
But looking to the future I have no idea what the next five years looks like. Heck, I don't even really know what the next year alone will look like.
I guess sometimes you feel like your life is on a repeat mode.
Go somewhere, learn some things, say goodbye, move on.
Then you shuffle the cards and play again.

It's like I've left my fingerprints on the walls. Soon that's all that will remain are unkown fingerprints.

I'll clarify: I'm not feeling depressed. It's just a strange feeling of anonymity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home