Sunday, October 01, 2006

Sleep, or the lack thereof

I am in the midst of discovering the secret to planning out your week when you get up at 4:30am every morning and still be fully functioning...
I've been getting a bit delusional, but supposedly I am funnier that way.
614 Vancouver had an all night of prayer from 10pm on Friday night until 6am Saturday morning. We were praying and interceding mainly for Human Traffiking. Powerful stuff. I wasn't sure that I'd make it through the whole night, but God gave me strength. Hallelujah.
I found it very challenging to continue to pray God's heart back to Him.

War College year II is going really well. There's a million things that I want to do, but must find the Grace of Jesus so that I won't burn out.

Much to write about, but have to go.
Oh, and tonight I start the gospel choir up again. Very exciting.
Grace,

2 Comments:

Blogger Denise said...

thanks for making the choice to lead the gospel choir - I'm glad to be a part of it! ;)

10:06 p.m.  
Blogger Karyn Baker said...

Hmmm...interested in bringing the choir to New West on a Sunday morning sometime? We should chat... (Plus I still have that stuff for you and Donnie from Dan. Yeesh - must see you soon.)
:)
K.

10:22 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home