Thursday, November 02, 2006

The Word of the DAY

The Word of the day is: REJOICE
This morning I really felt that burning in my Spirit, and the LORD gave me an abundance of Joy (this is all pre-coffee, so you know it's good).
The LORD wants us to see that His JOY is in all things. Amidst suffering, grief, pain, exhaustion, his JOY is in all things, and in ALL things we can REJOICE in the LORD.
Hallelujah.
Take heed to this word. Don't let the Devil steal your JOY. Choose the higher path.
The world will think we're crazy when they see our joy when we're in suffering.
I am sure that the birth of gospel music probably was totally unexpected. People are suffering, under oppression, in the midst of persecution, and yet they choose to sing praises?
The LORD is good. We choose to see that the LORD is good.
Rejoice in the LORD always, and again I say REJOICE!!!

(The 'word of the day' kind of reminds me of Sesame Street. The Word of the Day is 'Rejoice', brought to you by the numbers 6, 1, and 4. heehee)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home