Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Ghetto Superstar Part II

So as a follow up to the first Ghetto Superstar, I must share this story with you.
I got home from Nightlights (ministry to Prostituted People in the Downtown Eastside) and go to the appartments (where I live).
To my surprise I see Stephen Bell standing there with a butcher knife, and Jeremy strain with a big shoe in his hand. It didn't take me too long to clue into what was going on. They were trying to trap and kill a mouse in the kitchen.
This is my ghetto life.
They cornered the mouse into this area on our kitchen counter top. It was currently under the microwave. Stephen kept stabbing under the microwave to scare the mouse into coming out, which of course he would be encountered by the big shoe in Jeremy's hand.
It took a few tries, but eventually they got him and the mouse went splat. Oh man... my life always has adventure.

Butcher knife + Big shoe and 2 guys desiring to retreat into the 'hunter gatherer' mentality = Priceless.

1 Comments:

Blogger sixonefour said...

that Jeremy guy rocks...two thumbs up from the OldOrchardBeach gang

9:29 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home