Friday, November 17, 2006

Heaven on Earth

I was leading worship and Kneedrill last night, and it was so powerful.
At one point we kept singing the line "And I'll stand in awe of You", over and over and over again, and then someone started reading/praying "Holy, holy, holy is the LORD, God Almighty, who was and is and is to come" back to back until the song finally faded away.
You can't really translate in to blog-speak the intensity of it - but I honestly felt like I was in heaven.
We were worshipping the LORD and really looking back into His face. It was glorious. Hallelujah.
I love those moments when you get a taste of heaven on earth.
PRAISE BE TO YAHWEH!

Also two million residents of Greater Vancouver have been advised to boil their cloudy water after heavy rainfall created mudslides in the region's reservoirs, the widest water warning in Canadian history. Intense. There was this massive storm, and Starbucks (and obviously all other coffee shops) are not allowed serving anything with water, so basically all the drinks that we make. There were some other crazy things going on too - buildings being blown over, trees falling into houses. Nothing too drastic at all happend to me, except I had an interesting time walking to work with my umbrella. I was being blown all over the place. Actually, in hindsight it was pretty funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home