Saturday, December 09, 2006

Waiting on the LORD

Praise be to GOD most high. Hallelujah.
I was in the War Room today (24/7 prayer room that's been praying non-stop for 3 1/2 years) and all I wanted was a quiet peaceful time with the LORD. I have been seeking peace to calm the chaos, and things were not going that way. People kept coming in, music was loud all over the place (the room is in a slum hotel) basically I was getting frustrated, and in the midst of this frustration, the LORD spoke. PRAISE JESUS!!!!
All I wanted to do was to wait on the LORD, so I looked up what the Hebrew meaning for "waiting on the LORD" and found such things as - to eagerly expect, to wait patiently for, to hope in, to trust etc. So despite me not being able to control everything around me, I could still control my posture towards the LORD. I long for the LORD. I eagerly anticipate Him.
I started singing "I will wait for you, Jesus, I will wait for you" over and over and over again.
There was peace. Shalom.
It was beautiful, even though a group of seven people came in while I was singing, there WAS peace. Thank you, YHWH for you provision. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home