Tuesday, January 02, 2007

The Prophetic Sleep

On New Year's eve, as I was settling into bed at around 2am after having a really good prayer time I had a revelation.
Praise the LORD that He speaks at all times and each day is full of opportunity for Him to breathe inspiration into us - His Beloved bride.
When I go to sleep I can choose to see it as a prophetic act in itself.
When I rest at night - let it represent that I am resting in the promises that YHWH has for me. I am choosing to be at peace with the plans of my future, knowing that God is in control. He is a good God that has good plans for His children.
As I breathe deep in my slumber, I rest in knowing that the GOD that I serve never sleeps nor slumbers.
As I breathe heavier in my sleep, may I breathe in YHWH and breathe out all that is of me. May I let go more each night of who I am and allow GOD to fill me with His Presence.

Hallelujah.

Sleep in Heavenly Peace

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I really enjoy your blog. I use it sometimes as my daily devotion. Thanks for sharing the Living Word with the rest of us- you are a blessing!

2:38 p.m.  
Blogger Rochelle said...

Such suspense... what was the revelation?? :) It was good to talk to you over Christmas. Grace on your 2007 Kirst! love you, Rochelle xo

11:31 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home