Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Wage war with love, because love never fails

Rejoice in the LORD always! Again, I say REJOICE!

Today was pretty jam packed. I was at work from 5:30am-2pm, then went to school and got home around 6:30pm (we got out early) and as I stepped off of the bus I ran into a good friend of mine who I met last year who lives in the same hotel where I lived last year. Up until the time that I saw him, all I wanted to do was to go home and veg out. Maybe even go to bed, but when I saw him, the Holy Spirit gave me a second wind.
This member of the community was at a cell for a very brief time and left. He was dealing with some stuff. Long story short I got to pray with him. And the LORD was glorified.
I asked him if he wanted to go to cell, and he said no. Then I asked him to ask Jesus what He thought. After some prayer and discussion we both ended up going to this cell. It was amazing. The fellowship was good, the WORD was about Faith (Praise the LORD) and not to mention that the food was yummy and I have been pretty much hungry for a week.
I know that this blog doesn't do it much justice, but I am rejoicing over the victory for this person tonight. The enemy wanted to isolate him and brought him shame for walking out of cell and wanted to make him believe that he doesn't deserve friends etc. but YHWH broke through and there was great VICTORY for the Kingdom of Heaven that my friend was welcomed back, and truly was a blessing to everyone else.
Hallelujah!
Our GOD reigns.
I want to celebrate how heaven celebrates. It says that whenever a sinner repents there are great celebrations in heaven. What else does heaven celebrate? What do I celebrate? I want to be heavenly minded. I rejoice, and LORD help me to rejoice like heaven rejoices, how You rejoice, over even just ONE night in this persons life, when You had the victory and showed your love and Your love won.
Praise be to God.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praise God for this divine appointment, for your faithfulness, for this step towards life and community and away from isolation and death.

What a joyful thing it is to be about the Lord's business, eh?

Grace,

Aaron

4:28 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home