Saturday, May 13, 2006

Slap in the face

This is purely a comical blog about an experience that I had this week.

So I was playing poker with some friends on Monday, I think, and my friend Tara was there. Somehow we got to talking about aggression (the two of us) and I don't think that anyone else was listening. She asked me if I had ever slapped anyone before. "No". "I want to you to slap me in the face"
"No, Tara, I couldn't do that"
"Yes you can. Come on!"
"No, I'll do it and then you'll get really upset and it'll be really awkward."
"I promise not to get upset. Just do it."

Everyone started screaming at me "What are you doing"
all I see is Tara's face and then... "oh, that hurt a lot more than I thought"
Everyone burst out laughing.
It might have been one of those "you had to be there" moments, but it was definately one of the funniest things that have happend this year.

Oh and p.s. I really did it hard. Haha. It was amazing.

2 Comments:

Blogger Denise said...

I will never forget that sound!! ;)

1:39 a.m.  
Blogger sixonefour said...

oh my word...Tara never let me slap her. (!)

4:53 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home