Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Persecution etc.

A lot has been happening here lately so just to give you the quick sum up...

I got physically persecuted for the first time in my life. We were getting ready to go out for Open Air on Friday and I was sitting on the edge of the sidewalk and singing a worship song and this lady in the building behind me wasn't really excited about me singing/worshipping the Lord and so from the 3rd floor of the building, she whipped a bottle of lotion at my head... it hurt a lot and I got lotion all over my hair. I think the worst part was just that I didn't see it coming. When you get hit (especially in the head) without warning, it's usually just shocking.

In other news - the Lord is really good and gracious. He has been breaking my heart so much lately. The War College is getting ready to go out and do summer placements and I've been reflecting on all that the Lord has taught me and the things He has shown me etc. My prayer for myself and for the others in my session would be that we would have soft hearts that are humble. Humility is such a huge thing. Anyway, I won't get all into it now, but please keep me/us in prayer as we prepare to be sent off for three months. What an amazing privilege. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home