Tuesday, April 04, 2006

To make me smile :)

Today is feaking AMAZING! It's the most beautiful day. The sun is shinning and it feels like summer. I took a walk downtown with Joe Wizzest and I was so filled with excitement to be out without a jacket and smelling the sweet aroma of summmmer.
Spring/early summer defo makes me smile. Some other things that do the trick are...
*JESUS*, taking a sweet photo, tickling the ivories, holding tulips, strummin' my guitar, avocados, travelling to new places, the smell of barbeques, a good cry, really juicy peaches, singing with co., french cheese & baguettes, movie quoting, walking barefoot on grass, laughing ridiculously (especially if it's loud), piggy back races, mountains, picnics on the beach, swimming by moonlight, mud sliding after a storm, cherry picking, solving riddles, BIG sleepovers, listening to someone play for me, dancing through the sprinklers on a hot day, marguaritas, watching old 80's movies (Michael J. Fox, Corey Haim), kayaking, a really good stretch in the morning, finding money in my pockets, discovering a new song that I love, sharing a funny moment with a complete stranger, campfires, red seedless grapes, good snuggles, orchids, jamming, blowing bubbles, double non-fat lattes with cinnamon, getting butterflies, flossing my teeth after eating corn, jumping in puddles, getting letters in the mail, finally getting a joke like 5 minutes late and I'm the only one laughing, crunching leaves under my feet, someone drawing pictures with their finger on my back, waking up and realizing I can sleep in more :), doing random spontaneous things that you will talk about when you are old.

Oh, and F.Y.I - my birthday is coming up and most of these are incredibly inexpensive! ha

4 Comments:

Blogger Agent of Renewal said...

“Listen to your life. See it for the fathomless mystery that it is. In the boredom and pain of it no less than in the excitement and gladness: touch, taste, smell your way to the holy and hidden heart of it because in the last analysis all moments are key moments, and life itself is grace.”

Live in his presence. Grateful in the good, graceful in the bad.

love ya, dad

6:57 a.m.  
Blogger Denise said...

I will be over joyed to sit and watch ANY 80's movie with you for your b-day. Your choice! I used to *LOVE* Corey Haim!
Bless you, sister. ;)

6:42 p.m.  
Blogger Fiona said...

YAY Birthdays!!!

12:48 a.m.  
Blogger Rebekah Dooley said...

i would to watch 80 movies with you on your birthday or jump through some puddle which is not that hard cause we live in vancouver :D

10:20 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home