Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Give it to Jesus

I often think that people are judging me, and thus I almost always feel a need to justify myself. Sometimes you need to learn to let things go and give it up to God.
People will always misunderstand you.
But it's okay, because God knows your heart, and you need to trust in Him.
That's what I am learning. I can't "prove" anything to anyone. Hopefully people will see Jesus through me at all times, and if not, then, if I've been obedient to Christ, I must let that go.
Please pray that I would continue to walk in this, and keep my eyes fixed on Jesus, on Life.
I pray this for everyone. It's so easy to get your eyes off of what Jesus is doing. Fight for it!

PS
I will be posting some pics of the wedding up shortly, thanks for your patience.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Kirsten, God bless you for your transparency. After having read your comments, I feel compelled to refer you to Richard Foster's 'Celebration of Discipline' specifically chapter 7 (The discipline of solitude) and mainly from the bottom of page 100, on. The phrase "let God be my justifier" ran rampant in our session of The War College and reflection to that end stemmed much insecurity, legalism and self-justification. God bless you Kirsten, you are a lily among thorns.
Grace,
Heather Dolby

11:40 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home