Monday, February 20, 2006

God is in CONTROL

Thank the LORD that God is in control and not me.
Despite the many interesting events of this week, I acknowledge that God is in control. He is Sovereign. I love Him and He is mine. I am His. Praise the LORD!

That's all I'll say about that.
In other news.... We started our Reading Week and I am loving it. I went to Cariboo Hill yesterday morning - great service. God was stirring up His people and it was a beautiful thing. I got to pray with people I haven't prayed with before, and was blessed by new friends in my life.
I am staying with the Michel's for a bit (some family) and we had a bonfire last night. We were right by Frasier River. Gorgeous. I love the Michel's. They are so kind hearted and giving. Lord, Bless them!
I think we are going to hit the slopes at some point, which will be an adventure in itself.
It's nice to be able to get away a bit. I think I'll go back to the DTES with more of an appreciation of it and with a heart more ready to serve in any way that the Lord leads.

AND - My brother is getting married in less than two weeks. I can't believe it. Josh & Jenn, if you are reading this, I am so excited about the wedding. You are in my daily prayers.

I will speak more on what God is doing in my life, but I thought that I would dedicate a blog to more of a public update on my plans. Cheers guys,
Kir xox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home