Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Yummy in my tummy

Today I had the privilege to cook for my cell. It was wonderful. More wonderful however than you might think. I am just coming off of a three day food fast. My 'school of justice' group is praying and interceding for the sin of this land. We were reading Daniel 9, and Daniel put on ash and sackcloth. We didn't really want to go there, so instead we fasted showering, washing our faces and putting on deoderant for the three days. Man oh man, that was rough. I feel SO GROSS! But that's what sin does. Makes you gross, so it was good at helping me to identify.
So supper today was great. I made this great pasta sauce etc. But for a special treat I bought french cheese and french bread. So great.
I love things like that, which are small, but so exciting.
I brough the leftover cheese to Steve Court. He looked much more cultured eating camembert cheese on a baguette. Good on ya!

Thank you Lord for yummy food. Please bless those who aren't able to eat when they are hungry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home