Sunday, December 25, 2005

the Light

Worship Immanuel - God is with us.
Let us welcome the Light into the dark places.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


We are not celebrating Christmas until tomorrow, because our family can't all be together until then, but this morning we went to church (my parents, Joel, Crystal and myself) and it was quite lovely.
I went up to sing a song with Joel, called 'Facedown' by Phil Laegar (sorry if I mispelled that) and I fell to my knees in tears.
What an incredible thing to be able to worship the LORD. He is so beautiful. So holy. So worthy. There are no words...

Oh, come let us adore Him - Christ, the LORD.
amen.

May God grant you peace, joy and love to you and your families today. Blessings,

1 Comments:

Blogger Christopher said...

Where can I find a copy of this song/album?

And if you're wondering who I am, I followed a link from Rochelle's and John's blog. Of course, I guess that doesn't really tell you anything about me. But I guess Rochelle could.

8:11 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home