Friday, December 16, 2005

Looking back and looking forward

In looking back at the past three months, to try to wrap up what's been happening in my life...
The most concise way that I could put it is this - I am realizing more and more each and everyday who God is, and the love that He has for His children (this can be overwhelming!) and increasing my heart's capacity to love others.

Praise the Lord!

Tonight I am on my last shift of Re:cre8 for this season and then starting tomorrow I am free from schedules.
I am torn in my feelings. I am REALLY happy to be going home and spending time with friends and family, whom I love dearly, but also sad that I am leaving my 'family' here. 614 Van, you will be in my heart over the holidays.
And to all the Aussies who are staying in the DTES - have an AMAZING Canadian Christmas.May the Lord bless you deeply as you are far from your families.

Oh, and I am bringing someone home for Christmas with me. I am honoured to have THE Crystal Myers come to my home to celebrate the holidays with my family. Love you girl!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home