Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Pics...again

I don't know about you, but I obviously love photographs, so here are some more for you. Here are some PEOPLE rather than just places.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Dan - clearly a legend. I really like this shot. This is taken from inside the 24/7 prayer room we have here, which is the HUB of our community.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Who is that? Someone mysterious...someone Australian...but who?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The view from my room. It's AMAZING. What a blessing!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
In walks Darren - another prayer warrior...of course

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
In my life I am trying to embrace the Light of the Lord. So this is me trying to express that...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Mystery is solved - Why, it's Andy Mac :D (Blue Steel?)

1 Comments:

Blogger joel.ivany said...

It totally looks like you're about to sneeze in that pic.

12:39 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home