Friday, October 28, 2005

Holy Space

We had a beautiful time of worship this morning in 'Holy Space'.
We wanted to bring a sacrifice of praise to God.(I don't have the scripture verses - there were like 4 that we found...if anyone wants them I will look them up). To push ourselves out of our comfort zones, and bring a sacrifice, not cheap worship, but something that 'costs something'.
It was beautiful to see people breaking through fears that they have and desiring to worship the Lord, fasting their reputation, worshipping for an audience of One. Beautiful.

I saw someone who is really shy, and who had told me that they wish they could be more free during worship but they are scared, and this person was worshipping in ways that were showing 'breakthrough'. Doing things that were a sacrifice, but there was such a radiance of the beauty of Christ on their face. It was such a blessing. I love seeing the Lord free people up. It brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it.
Another person who I know REALLY dislikes feet, asked someone if they could wash their feet. This wasn't something that everyone was doing, so it really floored me. To be able to wash someone's feet, when feet are utterly disgusting to you - the beauty of humility.

Thank you Lord for opening my eyes to see Your children worshipping You and seeking to be more like You.


PS - It's a blessing to have Phil Marriott with us this weekend.Yes, THE Phil Marriott. Haha.
PPS - And from my last blog entry - props to my RTB group = Olivia (USA), Andrea (Australia), Joshua (India), Crystal (USA), Andrew (Australia). Thank you for diving into the Word of God with me daily. Blessings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home