Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Balmoral

The hotel that I am living in, here in the beautiful Vancouver, BC, is a slum hotel called the Balmoral.
I am part of a "School of Justice" here at the War College and one of the things that our group is doing is making people outside of our community aware of what's happening in the DTES (downtown eastside).
So I am pleased to invite you to come to (temporary) site and take a glimpse into the life that I am leading here with the 614 salvos this year in the Balmoral .
There are eight students living in this particular hotel this year and next year, hopefully more!

Be blessed as you read and may God challenge you and open your mind and heart to pray for the work of the LORD here in the DTES.


Oh, and p.s. if anyone has clicked the link to Dan (the brit) I had the wrong link, so it's fixed now and I encourage you to read his words of wisdom. Blessings.
(It was linked to www.dannywhite.com rather than www.dannywhite.blogspot.com - BIG DIFFERENCE! haha)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home