Thursday, February 02, 2006

Don't worry, I am fine

I think I might have left some of you in a state of worry about my safety. I am fine. I don't really feel any fear whatsoever. I do feel like this hotel is under some serious attack though.
Please pray. Again, this is not out of fear. We all have roomates and we look out for each other. There was a pretty big "inccident" that happend yesterday morning on the fifth floor of our hotel. I don't want people freaking out (mom - don't freak out!) I am simply writting this so that you people reading can pray and intercede. God is moving and working strongly here. Pray for light to drive out darkness.
Light belongs in the darkness.
I would not move. I want to stay in this hotel this upcoming year. It's important that we are here. It breaks my heart to see the suffering all around.

Pray for His Kingdom to come and His will to be done on earth as it is in heaven. That what happens here on earth would be a reflection of what is going on in the heavenly realm. Pray God's Kingdom here on earth.

Hopefully that's relieved some of your minds and redirected them from worry to PRAYER. Turn your eyes upon Jesus, look full in His wonderful face. And the things of earth will grow strangely dim, in the light of His glory and grace.

PS As I am typing, there is a mouse right beside me... I am sure he/she says hi. Haha.

3 Comments:

Blogger Agent of Renewal said...

K

Francis of Assisi would be proud - of him it could not be said "I hate Mieces to pieces".

Pray every day for you...
also send me the letter Darryl gave you - I need it for QC health care refunds.

XO

7:05 a.m.  
Blogger Seeker of The Light said...

Hey there- I love your blog! I was just hoping for a response to an email I sent you . . . now I'm wondering if it got lost in transit or I sent it to an old address or something. Something weird like that happened to me when I emailed your borther once.

Let me know.

1:01 p.m.  
Blogger Rochelle said...

Kirst - we only worry when we don't know what's going on!
Besides, worry often inspires prayer. I'm proud of you, and continually praying for women in your neighbourhood.
love, Rochelle

10:19 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home