Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Home in VAN

Just had a great time in Toronto with the fam.
Little brother is now married and I have a new sister now. Welcome to the Ivany's Jenn! We are SO glad to have you.
Good to hang with friends and family.
Went to coffee with my mom and my dad (seperately - for some quality time), lunch with Rochelle, went to see Joel's play that he's directing, and of course saw Josh get married.
John came to my rescue in the wedding (I was the photographer) when I had a bit of a medical problem! Thanks again :)
I am very proud of my family and I know that they are proud of me.
I know that not everyone has that in their blood family, but we are part of a bigger family.
I am proud of my brothers and sisters in Christ. Sometimes we get caught up in the details of different ministry styles or leadership etc. So many things that can distract...
But family is family. It's about love, integrity, loyalty and commitment.

If you are in the fellowship of believers of Jesus Christ - you are family. You are loved. Let us act more like family, yeah?

In love,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was wonderful to see MY namesake. You looked awesome, by the way. I just wanted to tell you that because both Peter and I mentioned it. Love you lots. Cathie

6:09 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kirsten!
Glad you had a great time last week- I was hoping you'd post something soon about Josh and Jenn's wedding. I'm sure it was amazing, and probably really emotional (as it was when my two sisters got married!). If you have any pics from the big day, I'd love to see the happy couple, and all of you spiffed up!
Take care.. thinkin' of ya!
Becky Foster <><

7:19 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home