Saturday, April 08, 2006

El Rato and Deep Cove

The other day I was walking to dinner via the alley next to my slum hotel and I saw this rat, about the size of my forearm. He was hauling a baguette that was bigger than his entire body. I know that this probably makes me sound pretty ghetto, but instead of being grossed out, I looked at him and said "Way to go, little buddy. Dream big."

Anyway... So today I went to Deep Cove. Soooo beautiful. I love hiking and I got to run through the trees and jump off rocks. It was pretty much amazing.
My camera battery died before I got there, but here are some shots that my friend Kirsty took. Enjoy!



Me, laughing as usual
Rushing streams

Kirsty Stringer, Crystal Myers and myself (of course)

A shot from the top down. It was pretty high up...
Me and Joe... I obviously found something funny

6 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

Wow! Looks beautiful. I wish I went now. Andrew

8:33 p.m.  
Blogger Rebekah Dooley said...

i love it up there :D it is unbelieving breathtaking.

10:17 a.m.  
Blogger bec said...

Is this where Holly fell? Even if it's not, better stay away from that edge Holly!

4:38 p.m.  
Blogger Rochelle said...

You love hiking? I remember a lovely hike we had in Montreal - it was QUITE adventurous. I hope you didn't wear sandals and a skirt this time! :)
I love you! xo

5:14 a.m.  
Blogger I Believe We Shall Win said...

Did the rat say anything back?

5:42 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kir,
You look beautiful and so happy!
I miss you oodles!

Do you have a number where I can reach you? If so, drop me a line!
Love you,
Sue

4:05 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home