Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I am 24!

I had a wonderful birthday this past weekend. I celebrated my birthday all weekend long, thanks to my good friend Dan White who planned all of my surprises.
Friday night a few of us went to Granville Island (nice surprise!) to this lovely restaurant by the water. I was surprised there by my two cousins (Sarah and Johnny). After that we went to Death by Chocolate for dessert and coffee.
Saturday another surprise - we went to Deep Cove to go hiking. Rain did not stop us!!! We pulled a bit of a Garden State move and wore garbage bags.
Then the weather cleared up and Dan took me to my first soccer game ever - the Vancouver Whitecaps. Yeah :)
Sunday it was good to worship and praise the Lord. Thank you Lord for great friends, good health, and of course, Salvation.





5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!
I didn't forget you! I thought of you a million times on your b-day!
Looks like you had a fabulous weekend! Glad that you are being well looked after! :)
Can't wait until our paths cross once more!

LOVE YOU!
Sue

1:58 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kirsten. Just read Joel's blog and when I read Kirsten Catherine Ivany it was one weird feeling! Glad you had an awesome birthday. We were thinking about you and praying for you! Love you lots...Cathie (used to be Ivany)

6:43 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK - boy am I dumb. I read cousins "Sarah and Johnny" and wondered who they were. That's cool that you saw Sarah! Are we talking JP?? Is he in Vancouver?
Cathie

6:45 p.m.  
Blogger armybarmy said...

haPpy birthday
grace
stephenC

12:04 a.m.  
Blogger sixonefour said...

Happy Birth-day Kirsten. I enjoy knowing you and being a part of your thoughts and daily life through the reading of your blog. Though there have been times when I have come across as abrasive, I appreciate who you are and where God is taking you.

Deuteronomy 28:2-4 (NASB)

"All these blessings will come upon you and overtake you if you obey the LORD your God:

"Blessed shall you be in the city, and blessed shall you be in the country.

"Blessed shall be the offspring of your body and the produce of your ground and the offspring of your beasts, the increase of your herd and the young of your flock.
Shalom,
Heather

2:26 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home