Wednesday, April 12, 2006

No. 5 (part 2) and the Balmoral

For those interested in updates from No. 5, we have not yet received any phone calls... but we are still hopeful. Please press in and pray.
As a second part of our "project" we are prayer walking and talking to prostituted persons on Cordova (the "strip") every Wednesday night for an hour and a half. We're talking to a lot of women (and trannies) and making coffee dates with them during the week as well. Some of them live in my hotel, which is convenient in meeting up with them and making house calls.
Please pray for us! We really appreciate all your prayers from around the globe. We're also praying outside of the No. 5 every week as well and we're pressing in.

ALSO...
I live in the Balmoral Hotel (for those who don't know, it's a slum hotel in Canada's poorest postal code) and its has failed it's health inspection twice. There's a good possibility that it might be closed in two weeks if it's not up to health regulations. Just pray for justice to be done. I know that the owners and sneaking around and trying to make things "look" legit, which aren't. I want justice for all of my neighbours. Please pray that in.
Thanks so much everyone - I am truly blessed to be a part of the body of Christ where we can all come together in unity by prayer.
Grace

1 Comments:

Blogger Jimena said...

Hi,
I just read No. 5, and your update and I just wanted to tell you that I think this idea is super cool. I will be praying for you guys. God bless

12:06 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home