Monday, April 17, 2006

Some pics

I had a lovely time in Seattle this weekend, staying at the Hailles. I was the official photographer for their family, and in exchange I got to spend some lovely time in their home and eating nice homecooked meals. Before leaving we had a Passover meal at 614 Vancouver, which was a blessing as well.
Here are some shots. Enjoy...

The walking video workout

The Zoolander

Passover

Act casual, she's taking a photo

Dan and Daniel :)

What a great family
Hanging in Seattle (Roro, Darren, Kyle, Dan)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well bless you in your giftings sister, I am just thoroughly blessed to experience a taste of life in Vancouver through your photos. It feels good - I can't even tell ya...I appreciate you.
grace,
HeatherDolby

1:50 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home