Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Bubbles?

This evening our team had dinner at our hosts house with their three kids. They were going to dinner with people from their church, and the babysitter was about to come over so that our team could go and play ball hockey with different people from the community. Anyway, I was doing the dishes with the kids for quite a long while (unloading the dishwasher, reloading, cleaning etc.) and even though the dishwasher wasn't completely full I wanted to put on the dishes so that when the hosts came home they would have one less thing to worry about.
So we left the babysitter with the three boys.
We came home tonight and was asked "Who put the dishes on?"
I was downstairs trying to prep for something tomorrow. Jono and Dana looked at me. "Why?" I asked.
Well, while I was doing the dishes I couldn't find the dish detergent for the machine. I thought - well liquid soad should work, I just will put in half of what I would use.
Well supposedly the babysitter was flooded with bubbles in the kitchen. Bubbles, bubbles, bubbles. Hahahaha. Amazing.
Thankfully the Russel's have a good sense of humor. They had to run the dishwasher 8 times to get all the soap out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

CLASSIC! You are awesome! I miss you a lot Kir. Can't wait to see you again..when are you coming back to Montreal to pack up?

5:12 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home