Friday, July 22, 2005

Some pics!

Here are a few shots that I got off of Jono's (team member) camera

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
So this is my team. We were trying to look like Mod Squad. Yes? No? haha (I think I was getting into it more :P)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
At teen camp in BC they got a mechanical bull. So here's Josh (brother) taking it for a spin. Yeeeeehaw!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The new man in my life - Jedidiah (means - loved by God). He is SO precious. Miss you!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The beach that inspired my blog called "In the Stillness"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Josh and me at the end of a hard day's work in Vancouver our first week. (I am not going to lie, I look shabby-liscious)

For those prayer warriors out there - I am preaching my very first sermon ever this Sunday for 2 different services. A total of around 150 people. Yikes. I am nervous. Please shout out a prayer. Thanks,

(Hope you liked the photos)

6 Comments:

Blogger Tim said...

I'm digging the hair. It looks great!

1:11 p.m.  
Blogger Tim said...

Hey, I'm also reading Searching for God Knows What right now (among other things). I'm struggling with it a bit.

1:12 p.m.  
Blogger Derek said...

Hey, where is that beach in maple ridge? I can't recall any beach's in the 8 years I've lived in MR. Great pics. Jedi rocks.
Praying for ya,
Derek Chiu

1:46 p.m.  
Blogger Esther Atkins said...

That looks like the beach at Camp Sunrise. Canoed there in September...gorgeous...:)

3:37 p.m.  
Blogger philip said...

oh my.. sexiness sure runs in this family... oh my... love you guys...!! ps josh... you smile melts me like butter on a hot summers day!

6:25 a.m.  
Blogger Rebekah Dooley said...

hey kirsten
miss you and the rest of the urbo salvos

11:30 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home