Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Sweet WORSHIP

Tonight I had such a beautiful experience of worship to the Almighty. How sweet it was. We had kneedrill (prayer/worship meeting)and a cousin of mine, Johnny Michel came and led worship. The Spirit moved and there was weeping, shouts of praise, sharing of the word etc. Thank the Lord for time of sweet communion with believers. Amen.

God has been showing me some really cool things here in Maple Ridge. My teammates and I eat all of our meals with the people in the community that we are ministering to - all of those who come to the shelter.
We were eating and at my table there were three guys who took their huge knives out and laid them on the table. This one guy laid down something that looked like an ice pick. Somebody whispered to me "Doesn't that make you nervous" and I reflected on it, and was able to answer in all honesty that it didn't. God is faithful to his promises and in preparing his servants to the things he is calling them to. I praise the Lord that I am not lead by a spirit of fear, but by the hand of our Great King.

Blessings

1 Comments:

Blogger Carla said...

Praise the Lord!!

CNE

3:27 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home