Saturday, June 18, 2005

My Future

I just wrote this whole post and when I went to publish it, it got lost, so this will be shorter than I had originally intended. My bad.

Despite my efforts of keeping my plans for the fall on the down low, word has spread, and thus I thought I should clarify.

I have been praying since Christmas about where I should be in the fall (autumn, for my international readers). I had three options and now it's boiled down to two. Either Montreal, or Vancouver. I only told very few people that I was thinking about Vancouver, and applied to the War College withouth the intent of telling anyone until my decision was made. The reason was not to deceive anyone or because of a lack of trust. I just wanted to be able to know that it was God calling me and not the influence of others.

I have yet to make my final decision, and therefore my request is this: that you would lift this up in prayer before God. That I would go where HE is sending me to go. My prayer for this upcoming year has been "SURRENDER". Big word, I know. So if you would join my voice in praying for this, I would be grateful.

This morning in my devotions I kept singing a song that I think Achlai taught me a while back: "Oh give thanks unto the Lord, for he is good, yes he is good. Oh give thanks unto the Lord, for he is good, yes he is good. For he is WORTHY, WORTHY, for he is good, yes he is good. Oh yes, he's WORTHY, WORTHY, for he is good, yes he is good".
Amen.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

For sure...
Your supported in prayer on this one.

-Jennifer

12:34 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home