Saturday, May 28, 2005

Family Memories

I may just be getting a little stir crazy again from staying inside and studying (or trying to study) but I keep getting flooded with so many memories from my past.
I really love my family. Not to sound cheesy or cliche (reminds me of a song...) but I really could not have asked for a better family. Anyway, one of my favourite family memories was when we were at a restaurant, I can't remember which one, but we were on a road trip somewhere and we were waiting for our food, and all of the sudden one of us started doing and instrumental line with our voice. Then then next person did a different instrument. Then Joel pretended to be playing the stand up bass, singing all of the notes he was "plucking" and someone was doing a trombone, drums, ...it was honestly the most ridiculous thing ever, and the other people in the restaurant didn't know whether to laugh or to cry. Ha - when the waitress returned...amazing. Anyway, just thought I'd share that with you. Good times. That's one thing that definately adds flare to the Ivany's. Someone starts something and we all jump in, not matter how silly it is. Love you guys!!!

PS - I should say that my mom used to be more reluctant about these things, but lately has jumped right in with the spontaneity. Kudos.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

8:35 a.m.  
Blogger joel.ivany said...

OF COURSE!

Bada bada bada boom boom boom boom, ba boom ba boom ba boom boom boom.

5:50 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home