Tuesday, May 17, 2005

The state I'm in

So many things have been going through my mind lately, but I rarely get a chance to sit and think them through.
Since I'm doing 2 courses and prepping for a third exam for this month, time seems to be passing by so quickly. I am usually a zombie by the afternoon - drink a heap of coffee at night to keep me going for studying - which keeps me up and leads to my increased state of tiredness the next day. Viscious cycle. Grrr.
Had some really good chats lately with fellow Christians, so it's all good.
Would LOVE to get into it...but time is my enemy at the moment. So I'll have to leave you all in suspense. Ba ba baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I am in one piece, I do smile, and I am really looking forward to some sort of break in the somewhat close future.

I'll keep you posted. Thanks for the prayers. Cheers,

P.S. Oh, and I bought the Postal Service cd - really enjoying it. There's a stereo in my bathroom so I get to listen to some tunes while showering in the wee hours of the morning.

P.P.S. I do realize that the title of this blog is a Belle and Sebastian reference. And yes, I enjoy them as well :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home