Monday, June 11, 2007

Praise in the Pain

Wow. I feel like I am just on the brink, the border, of a deep revelation from the LORD. I had the privilege of hearing Rev. Alex Gee from Fountain of Life church, speak this Sunday here in Montreal. I can't shake the message that He spoke forth.
Something that he spoke about was the power of testimony. Often times in our lives God delievers us from things that we've been through and He heals the wounds but we are left with the scars. Just as Jesus did, He showed others His scars (Thomas etc.) as a word of testimony as to what the Spirit of GOD has done.
Often we want to completely forget the past - and granted, a lot of it we can and should move on from, but let us not loose our testimony! Let us glory in the LORD and in His power.
My confession - I am a broken person. But I am not alone! And I don't think anyone can really praise the LORD like broken people can. I want to be real and share my life with my family - the Body of Christ. I want to testify to what the LORD is doing in my life. Even when it hurts, even when I have NO idea when the silver lining is going to show, I WILL rise up and give praise to the ALMIGHTY, not because He WILL rescue me eventually, but because He is GOD and He is worthy of praise. Hallelujah. I will testify to the character of GOD. I will praise Him in ALL circumstances.
Glory to YHWH, my Redeemer and Friend.

1 Comments:

Blogger armybarmy said...

praise the Lord Kirsten... praying with you that you will continue to rise up with the word of your testimony and overcome all evil...
be blessed.
Danielle

12:06 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home