Thursday, May 24, 2007

Sorry I've been so lame

So I sort of haven't been blogging lately. Sorry about that.
My life has been going through some definite transition. But it's all good.
All the War College students are on their summer placements now. We've got a couple of them close by, but I'm going to miss the big chunk of them.
On Saturday Stephen Bell and myself drove Matt Armstrong and Holly Warren to Seattle for their placements. Good times. Holly hopped on a flight to go to Alabama. I actually don't know if she made it or not, but I assume the best.
Had lots of fun seeing the West (Joe that is). We all went to see Shrek 3 - Do NOT waste your money going to it. Not so funny at all.
The border was PACKED. sick.
After waiting three hours we finally pull up to the window and get the drill of questions, including "what are you bringing back from the states", to which I replied, trying to keep a straight face: "Three dozen Krispee Kreme Doughnuts". The guy smiled and let me through.
Things are good at work. Lots of people are talking about Jesus. Score!
Hung out with this one guy yesterday who wants to get saved. I dig that.
God has been working in my life. I want to be more like Jesus. I broke down and cried again last night. I hate everything in me that does not reflect Christ. It sickens me. LORD, lead me by your grace to a place where I know that it's no longer I that live, but Christ that lives in me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt Elcome said...

miss ya kir

3:21 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home