Sunday, February 25, 2007

WAY LATE (Christmas photos)











Sorry these are exceptionally late, but I hope you still enjoy some shots from my wonderful Christmas holiday...
So there are pictures of mom, dad, Joel, Josh, Jenn, Dan, Riley (the little kitty..."You're a little kitty!") and Matt Rawlins.
Rich times.
Oh, and as per usual, you can click on the photo to make it larger.
ENJOY!

And p.s. I absolutely love the last shot with Josh wearing my sunglasses. Yunnie.


p.p.s. "But the qvestion is ver is Yahveh?" (another inside, I know...)

4 Comments:

Blogger Karyn Baker said...

I am SO GLAD to know that we're not the only family who does Christmas crackers and makes each other all wear the silly crowns for half the day!! Nice!! (Not sure that says good things considering you are the same family that has cross-eyed pictures and a sun-glasses-wearing Ray Charles wanna be.....but I guess that wouldn't be too far off my family either, so....)

:)
Miss you, babe - hope you're well (and RESTED).

xoxo

7:43 p.m.  
Blogger Jacynta said...

In russia we puts zee vodka in zee blreast milk....not sure if thats appropriate or not but hey someones gotta go there! Don't get the yahveh thing, kirstin i miss the accent!! I try to pull it off but it is a cheap and tacky immitation of yours at the best of times!

Miss you a lot, I know you are really busy but wanna try and drop me an email updating me on you? I could send you one but doesn't this count?

Love J

9:24 p.m.  
Blogger Jacynta said...

PS I agree with aaron with the whole dan and cat scenario

9:24 p.m.  
Blogger Rochelle said...

Dear Kirst,

Looks like you had a festive and fun time. I find it so strange to look at photos of family events I wasn't at. But I guess that's just part of life! Love you lots, K. Make sure to take care of yourself. And let me know about mid-terms. love, Rochelle xo

8:55 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home