Sunday, April 08, 2007

I am alive and well

Just in case you thought that I dropped off the face of the planet - I am alive and well. Busy as anything, but alive.
I just finished all of my classes and now I am into the official exam period of school. Fun stuff.
It will all be over April 21st. How I am looking forward to that day!

We celebrated Passover this Thursday at Kneedrill. It was good times...up until Aaron White remembered that I don't do very well with things being thrown at my face. You see, I have heightened reflexes when people throw things at my face, so once this was found out - it was taken advantage of. There was some bread that represented sin. We were suppose to throw it out, but no, everyone threw their sin at my face. Typical.

Tonight was a good night. I was able to relax a bit. Me and some of the boys watched U.F.C. at a pub close by. Watching Ultimate Fighting Championship always paves the way to good chats about who can take on who in our corps :) We've got some good matches.
Feel free to share your thoughts.

Nothing too deep... maybe some pictures soon?
Grace,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good times, good times.

Kir thinks she can beat up Olivia in a walk.

Discuss...

Aaron

1:53 p.m.  
Blogger KiR said...

In a walk? I said that I could beat her if we faught in UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship). Maybe I could beat her in a WOK...

2:07 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"In a walk" is fight terminology for "relatively easily", as in a "cake walk." In other words, you think you'd crush poor Livi.

10:20 p.m.  
Blogger KiR said...

Oh, I see...
then yes...I agree
:)

3:46 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home