Tuesday, April 17, 2007

More like Jesus

I want to be more like Jesus.
I am feeling some major Spirit chaffing right now. I was praying this afternoon in my bed, because I was napping (I have a cold), anyway, I was praying about being more like Christ, and I began to weep. Am I exuding Christ at work? To my housemates? Wherever I go, can people see Christ in me?
I started to think about how people may see me, what they hear from me. I am convicted. I am on the threshing floor.
I desperately want to be more like Jesus.
I see today where I am lacking.
Lord, in your grace, transform me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

I definately see Jesus in you Kir.

12:43 a.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

I know I haven't seen you in a LOOONG time, but every time I check out your blog- the wave of the Holy Spirit goes through my whole being..your passion for God is contageous! ...I may not "see- see" Jesus in you 'cause I don't see you every day, but I can see, feel and sense Jesus all over your blog as you pour out your heart here.
None of us are done, He loves us too much to leave us just the way we are...just when we think we're getting it all together, God is looking at us and prepares a new make over....praise His holy name!!!

by the way...a good friend of mine from NY- Cindy Pettiford is a youth pastor at the Spring Valley Corps- she mentioned to me she's met you :) that was kind of neat

1:16 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home