Thursday, May 03, 2007

So here I am

Hey guys,
Sorry for not being on the ball with blogs lately.
So I am finished with school now - finally!
So for the most part I'll be going from 90 hour weeks to 60 hour weeks. Although this week I am at work for 33 hours, so I am a bit tired.
Oh yeah, I turned 25 last week. That's cool.
It was a good day. The night before I was co-leading worship at Cariboo Hill with Dan White. Good times. After that a bunch of us went to Denny's for my midnight birthday free meal :)
Next morning we had a late lunch and a coffee. I had a gig in the afternoon and then Dan and Tara made me supper. It was good. Then Darren and Ian took me out for Starbucks and we met up with Aaron White, Becs, Stephen Bell, Dallas and Karyn Baker.
It was a lovely day. Thanks to everyone who made it so.
I am really trying to relax and not do to much. Surprisingly (or not) I find that hard to do.
I go to bed around the same time as everyone else, except that I am awake about 3-4 hours before everyone...so my days are just a bit long.
Please continue to pray for me. I want to really love life, love Jesus, and be an example of his Joy and Hope, not someone who is going from one tired schedule to another.
I am enjoying life...just still wrestling with some things.
I will post some pics soon.
LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!
Thanks to all of those who actually read this regularly. Even though I don't know who you all are, I still appreciate it. Grace,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home