Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Goodbyes

Well, as hard as it is to believe, I'm at my summer placement already.
It was hard saying goodbye to everyone. I know that I'll see everyone again in 12 weeks, but it is such a blessing when we are all toghether, fighting alongside each other in the same physical location.
We had a GREAT party to end our time together.
"I love the mountains, I love the rocks and rills, I love the valleys...!" (it's an inside, I know).

There was a lot of reconcilliation that took place within our session on Friday, and PRAISE THE LORD for that. Saturday was so sweet because we were all on the same page and had soft hearts for one another. Like a real family. I miss you all!

Please pray for all the Holy Session on their summer placements.
Also, check out the Holy Session blog (also on the side) to see what we're all up to.

Grace to you all in the Name of Jesus Christ!

1 Comments:

Blogger Daejeon James said...

WHAAAAN!!
I miss you Kirsten!
Hope you are enjoying your placement. I feel sad that I'm not going to see you this summer...probably the first in YEARS! I love you sister! You are an inspiration to my life.
PEACE

9:45 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home