Wednesday, September 07, 2005

catch up

So yeah....
It's been a while. Things are good for me at the moment. I had an amazing time at national this past week. Met a lot of cool new people, caught up with some old friends and dug deeper into the Word of God and into mission.

On Saturday I take the plunge - leaving for the Downtown Eastside of Vancouver to work alongside the Salvation Army, living with the poor. I'll do my best to keep you posted.

I will need some prayers - For safety. For finaces to get sorted out. For endurance. For my new team.

Blessings in His Name,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kirsten,
I am so excited for you and for the year to come! You can be sure I will be praying for you. I will miss you greatly...

Love You!

3:57 a.m.  
Blogger April said...

Yea Kirsten :)
Praying for you on this journey....many many many blessings :)

April

10:14 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home