Thursday, December 09, 2004

Eeeks!

Just to let everyone know that I am alive and well. I am in the midst of doing exams...eeks. That's all I can say at the moment. I know that whatever the case may be, pass or fail, this semester was not a waste. God's been working on my character big time. Have I been faithful? I am trying. This semester I have been falling more and more in love with Jesus. He's been teaching me, guiding me, and allowing me to lose my fear and hold on to him with a stronger grasp.
Tomorrow I am performing with my choir at a Christmas party at my church. Honestly, I can't even describe the blessing that this choir is. Everyone is living full out for Jesus. They are so excited. My choir is the Choir of Reconciliation. I love that we are passionate about seeing walls being broken down. That we can come together and honestly discuss issues that would normally seem taboo - even in the church! We all know them...
I am so blessed that I have friends that I can be real with. Of course I have insecurities. Who doesn't? Right? But I have found a path that I know leads to the truth. I must daily re-affirm my true identity in Christ.
Bless you all. If you are in exams - be blessed. If you are at work - be blessed. If you are going through a divorce - be blessed. If you are in a big fight with your girl/boyfriend - be blessed. If you are sick, tired, alone, excited, happy, overjoyed...whatever...be blessed.
Fighting along side my brothas and sistahs.
KiR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home