Friday, November 26, 2004

Praise is what I do when I want to be close to You

Today is a good day. The Lord is MIGHTY in strength and He is shaking things up.
I was really stirred up today, and ready to go out into the battlefield with a small army to declare war against the enemy in the streets of Montreal. I was ready to lead the troops...
Nobody showed up. Not one person.
It was sooooooooo easy to get down.
But...I didn't.
I went upstairs and called a friend, and we prayed on the phone for almost an hour. It wasn't the same as walking through the streets, but I am walking by faith and not by sight. I am waiting on the Lord. I know that He is rising up His leaders in Montreal, and you can agree with me in prayer for that.
Praise the LORD! Hallelujah
Join me in prayer:
We praise your name, Jesus, for it is your desire to see Montreal be completely transformed. We give this city to You. Lord, we pray in agreement for the saints of Montreal to rise up in strength and power. We pray that they will be filled with confidence and that they will each have the strength of ten men. Lord, we call out the labourers of Montreal to join in this vision. We pray that you will send more people. Let us fall to our knees in prayer for this city! Help us to surrender to you. Lord we pray for Your eyes, to see the people in this city with compassion. Fill us anew we pray. Lord - light the fire again!!!
I have been praying a lot this week in French and in Spanish. I don't know why exactly, it's just what my spirit has been leading me to do. I've been praying a lot for my hubby too...don't know why. Maybe he's going through a rough time right now. Who knows?
If you are reading this and feel lonely right now - I have a message for you. I was praying today and God gave me a message for those who are particularily struggling with loneliness -- The Lord says "I will NEVER leave you. I will NEVER leave you. My grip on you will not loosen". I know it seems simple, but I really felt that some people may say that but their hearts aren't penetrated with the truth of it. I was interceding and i kept saying that sentence over and over and over and over again. So if this is for you, I encourage you to say that again and again until you are convinced of it's truth. Cool? Let me know if this helps. Peace and Love my friends
KiR xox

1 Comments:

Blogger Johnny said...

So, when did you get married? Must have missed that. What's with the hubby reference, and who's the guy? Inquiring minds want to know.

7:47 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home