Tuesday, August 14, 2007

My Faculty Address ...(some words did get out)

Today I gave a faculty address to this year's session of the War College.
I think I got two words out before bursting into tears.
"The LORD loves you with an Everlasting Love".
I was a wreck. I just kept telling them how deep the LORD loves them.
Oh man... thanks to all of you who put up with that!
I was just trying to share the Father's heart. I'm a feeler, not a speaker!
My other two points were
2)To sift through everything and really take in what the LORD had to say this year. Have eyes to see and ears to hear Him. And...
3)Live by Micah 6:7 - Work for justice, love mercy and walk humbly with God.
Lots of tears. Revolution Session - know that you are loved by God and by me too :)

With all of this debriefing going on it really points out something that I've said many times, and it is something I try my best to live by - whenever you get a chance, talk GOOD about someone behind their back. It really builds up community and the body of Christ.
Weigh it up. Pray it up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home